My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Monday 1 November 2010

Too much green around!

Good day and good week everyone!

Last weekend I made a couple of more buildings for my project.
This time I decided to use some new methods on them.
This building, has some stonework on it (Wills OO - Coarse stone sheets), and some green bushes (Woodland Scenics - Cluster foliage) for its ''garden wall''.
I hope you like it! :-)

T.

P.S: I have to take some photos of the other building I made. When I do, you'll see how these two buildings are combined together!





9 comments:

  1. Θαυμάσια όπως πάντα.

    GReg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work as usual Thanos, the Churchill box lurking in the background is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just suggest using filler or something to fill the gap between the edge of the wills sheet and the rest of the building?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is excellent, I particularly like the detail of the pillars. The use of textured sheet around the base is a good idea, although i'm not so sure about the taller piece on the back.

    I'm very impressed by how quickly you produce these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great stuff here T, the walls in particular look very original.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! :-)
    This is my first effort, in putting textured sheets on the walls. Next time I try it, I will fill the gaps, and cut the foamcore card a bit, to make the two parts blend better!
    And as Paul suggested, I think it is time to paint something different, just for a change. The Churchill tank looks like a great idea! :-)
    Thanks again everyone!
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking house.love the Wills roofing and the effect on the wall.

    ReplyDelete