My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Thursday 9 September 2010

A nice blog. . .

Good day everyone!

Today I thought I'd share a piece of one of my inspiration sources.

A fellow (Al) from NZ has created a blog, 20th Century Wargames which deals, almost every day with aspects of our hobby.
It has many many photos in each post, and it can be considered as a supplement to the legendary Plastic Soldier Review (which I think you all already know), because every time Al reviews a kit, he makes a comparison with other kits components to show you how they fit altogether.

Show us the light to the truth Al! :-)

A must-add on ''My favourite blog list''

T.

4 comments:

  1. Very decent of you T, humbled:) Plenty of you have been an inspiration for me also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite blogs to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep and he is quite a decent chap in the flesh as well, generous in advice, infomation and beer!

    ReplyDelete