My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Monday 8 February 2010

HAT's T34 - 76

Good day and good week to everyone!

This time I decided to post some photos of my newly painted T34's.

I have bought them last Friday, it is the HAT's T34-76 Russian Tanks. They are the two models per kit fast build. The detail is OK, but my only problem with this range is the tracks. . . Not realistic at all. Perhaps these fellows should look on it and fix this problem.

Enjoy!!

PS: And yes, I know that I have glued the exhausts the wrong way. . .Forgive me! I will make it up next time!










No comments:

Post a Comment