My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Thursday 3 December 2009

Normandy . . . in colour!

This is my modular terrain board (well, one part of). I use 30x30cm styrofoam (3cm) sheets, which I glue them afterwards to some plastic tiles of the same size.

I then glue some static grass matt on them and up to now I have created almost 45 blocks. Some of them have trenches and artillery positions dugged in, by my foam cutter (Hotwire Foam Factory), to give a more realistic approach.

All the rest are scratchbuild - roads, hedges, electricity posts, music trees (based on cd's).

The buildings are a kind offer of Byzantium Models. I hope my painting is ''adequate'' for these masterpieces!








No comments:

Post a Comment