My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Friday 11 December 2009

Italeri Country House

Hi everyone!

This is one of my first attempts of making a terrain piece. It is an Italeri Country House. I created some walls from foamcore and I included one small field in the backyard (My inspiration came from Fonzie's scratchbuilding site - thanks ).

I also compare it with a house made from Byzantium models, to show the difference between them.

Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Well painted - I have these to do as well.
    Any advice or tips on painting these houses up?

    ReplyDelete